I'm at the mall today returning stuff and buying stuff yada yada when I come across a $2.99 rack of - yep - little girl clothes. What's a girl to do? I'm NOT buying clothes until I know her age/size remember??? But seriously, what's a girl to do with a $2.99 rack???
So I remind myself I'm not buying but I can look. Looking is fun. Looking is wondering what she'll look like in this and that and this size and that size. Well it was a nice thought but... That flew out the window with the $2.99 jacket. I mean, a cute little jacket is AT LEAST $15-$20 right? The results weren't too bad.
I found a soft pink jacket with little ruffles in a 18-24 month.
Then I think - surely she won't be that big and it's only $2.99 so I grab the 12-18 month one too.
THEN I think - she'll be wearing a lot of pink so maybe I should get brown since it goes so well with pink and grab the (you guessed it) same jacket in 18-24 months.
THEN I THINK - surely she won't be that big and it's only $2.99 so I grab the 12-18 month brown one too.
Let's see what we're up to so far:
- Gymboree Blanket I bought in Cali to say Hey you aren't here yet, but here's your souvenir!
- Flip Flops which were a gift and I can't wait to see her little feet in them!!!
- Hush! Book (which is a Thai Lullaby) and was a gift - It's adorable!!!
- 3 Books I couldn't resist buying and am so glad I did - see the pic below
- 2 Dresses
- 4 Jackets
OK it's sounds ridiculous when I put it that way - but seriously, what's a girl to do with a $2.99 rack of cute jackets!!!
YOU HAVE GOT TO BUY THEM BABY!!!


2 comments:
This is too funny Terri! I mean 4 of the same jackets... I LOL. But I would probably have done the same, the only difference here is that I have twins, so it's easy to buy double of everything and then in each color. And believe me I have done this many times!! Keep on shopping girl, for $2.99 you don't break anybodies bank :-)
Welcome to my world! It only gets worse my friend! Before you know it, you will have a whole closet full! LOL! Seriously, though, those are some GREAT deals! The pink and brown hoodies are adorable too. You HAD to get them! Watch buying shoes though. I found a pair of red patent leather shoes I loved so much that I bought them in 2 sizes also. Only problem? They are BOTH already too small and Gymboree doesn't take returns after 60 or 90 days so I gave them both away.
Hey, I LOVE the books you found. Would you believe I have (literally) 50 books on the shelf upstairs and have never seen any of those? Where did you get them? Oh, and can I blame you if Jeff asks while I needed more books? :-)
Post a Comment