Here's a picture of my boys at the Aquarium in Gatlinburg.
Happy New Year! Say what? Yeah - it's New Years in Thailand. Who would have thought on one side of the world people would be throwing water on each other and celebrating a new year while on the other side of the world...people are cussing Uncle Sam for taking "all" our money. I guess in a way - we are making new year resolutions in the US - regarding our tax estimates, documentation, procrastination. Maybe it's not as different as I initially thought.Throwing water? In Thailand, it's tradition to throw water on each other (buckets, hoses, water guns, sounds like anything is acceptable). And apparently, throwing it on complete strangers is allowed. Hold on!
I just saw 2 stay at home moms walking their children (as they do everyday), today I sprayed them with cold water from our hose and yelled, SAWATDEE PI MAI!!! (HAPPY NEW YEAR in Thai). Wow hasn't that lady lost her mind??? Not really, but how much fun would that be? Maybe if it wasn't 50 degrees it would be more fun! Better yet - throw it on your tax accountant for failing to allow your newest creative deduction!!!
I guess I have to do something to entertain my little mind so I'm not checking my email every 5 minutes to see if our SW has sent our home study report which was "going to be here by the end of last week". Maybe she's doing her taxes too... I wish she never said that!
The Padres play their opener tonight - That's little league! And then the Biggest Loser Finale is tonight. I love that show. Go Ally! She's a freaking machine with her workouts. She inspires me not to eat a bag of chips while I watch the show. The men are major cry babies this time. My friend Susie called last week to suggest a new drinking game. Drink every time they cry. I don't really drink like that but one could definitely get her drink on this season if she partakes in that game!
1 comment:
Saw the picture of the boys in the Aquarium and if they in fact will be going with you - you will need to visit "OCEAN WORLD" it is the coolest underground aquarium I ever been too - people even pay to scuba dive with the sharks - it is big and fun - and is found in one of the swankiests malls in BKK - SIAM PARAGON (which food court has food from all over the world including american)
Hirally
Post a Comment