Monday, November 14, 2011

Seriously... Life should be this beautiful!

This month we took advantage of a warm weekend and hit Laguna Beach. It is beautiful there! Had a fabulous time soaking in the sun, walking along the boardwalk and shopping along the ocean. Sometimes...we do have to pinch ourselves...

My girl loves the ocean as much as me... maybe more...

Matt, Mia and I have to put our feet in the sand. Mark and Chris took advantage of the "perfectly good boardwalk".

He loves it as much as me too!

Seriously, she is so cute I can't stand it!

My boys at Vista Pointe - Wow - this is an amazing view!

They look like they are being kissed by this beautiful sky.

Amazing! Cute as they are, I had to kick them out of the picture...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love Laguna. Matt proposed there so it has a special place in my heart.