Sunday, July 18, 2010

Siesta Key Part 2

Favorite pictures from Siesta Key - had a ball relaxing on the beach and the pool. Wish it could last forever!


Sleeping at the beach

These two aren't camera shy!

Coming back from the beach

Walking to the pool - they're on a mission

Kisses for Matt!

Jumps in, goes under water & likes it - 19 months old

Mia has a beautiful float!

Best buddies

I promise Mark likes doing this!

She's talking on her pink cell phone - I hope she's making dinner reservations!

Love them SOOOOO much!

Me and my crew


3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love that Mia is lugging her stuff back after a day at the beach. Everyone looks like they had a great time. Wishing you the wind in your hair and the sun on your back even at home!

Maci Miller said...

Gorgeous! Just great shots of you and the kids. That Mia is so cute doing the back float! Look at her go! Amazing these little ones no afraid of the water! Ruby's not afraid either which blows my mind. Looks like you had a wonderful trip! (Also have to say I love that pretty pink dress on Mia! Great color on her!) Love the shot of her sleeping, too! Precious!

Kam said...

I've been so busy and slack about bloggerville! But sooo happy to see these sweet pics of your babies together! Mia looks like she is doing so well...what a blessing these kiddos are! :)