This picture was taken 11 months ago...
This picture was taken this weekend...
It's not just his height and shoe size (6 to 9 1/2) I'm talking about - he's just older.
Chris' mom gave Chris a book Respecting the Man the Boy Will Become by Brother James M. Kelly. I've referred to it from time to time, but really, the title says so much that I don't feel I need to pour through it. He is growing up and he is so mature for his age (11 years old). I'm very proud of who he is and who I can see him becoming. He is a wonderful big brother and son. I know all too well how fast time goes... so yes, before we know it - he will be driving, picking out colleges and moving out so we just enjoy every moment.
After all, wasn't it just last week that I walked him into Plainview Preschool and said, "NO HITTING! NO KICKING! NO BITING!" everyday for a year?
2 comments:
I bet you've had to do some serious clothes shopping. He's shot up!
So sweet... You're little boy's just growing up!!! How old is he? My little Jackson talks about the day he outgrows the rest of us! We're all sure it's coming!
Post a Comment